Are you organised, driven and passionate about providing excellent customer service? A role within fulfilment could be for you. We’re looking for dedicated individuals to join our Transport Distribution team based in London.
Check out the job details below:
Employees in this unit group perform various clerical functions relating to the transport and distribution of goods.
There are no minimum academic requirements, although entrants usually possess GCSEs/S grades. Training is usually provided on the job. NVQs/ SVQs in relevant areas are available at Levels 1, 2, and 3.
- process customer orders and forwards requisition documentation to storage and distribution personnel;
- formulates delivery loads, vehicle schedules and routes to be followed by delivery staff;
- monitors tachograph readings and maintains records of hours worked and distance traveled by drivers;
- obtains customs clearance and processes import and export documentation necessary for the movement of goods between countries;
- maintains records regarding the movement and location of freight, containers, and staff.
£26,200.00 Per Annum
- On-site Parking
- 8-hour shift